Circling is a new group practice and a way of relating that is growing all over the world. By relating in conversation in the present moment – beyond stories, expectations and predetermined ideas about who you are – Circling has the capacity to reveal your unique gifts, set a new precedent for what is possible in authentic relationships, and generate radical transformation, personal growth and mindfulness.
The practice of Circling does 6 things really well:
1. Gives you the experience of “being seen” and known for who you really are.
2. Reveals your “blind-spots”
3. Opens you to the immediacy of presence, aliveness and a state of flow.
4. Creates deep and meaningful connections.
5. Trains you in the art and skills of authentic relating.
6. Facilitates profound transformation and personal growth
Koans are not mysterious puzzles or problems to be solved, as depicted in popular culture. Meditation with koans has longMore…
Koan meditation and conversation, Being Danced, Circling, and Authentic Relating GamesMore…